Team Barksdale Events
* The Deuce/Barksdale Men’s Varsity Softball Tryouts
* Date/Time: Friday, 10 March/1700
* Location: Softball Field 1
* Info: The 2023 Military Softball season is approaching. The Deuce-Barksdale AFB Men’s Varsity Softball Team is seeking talented players who are committed to competing against other military teams from across the US. This is open to Active Duty, dependents 18 years old and older, Reservists, National Guard, retirees, DoD civilians, and contractors with a “green bar” CAC.
* POC: TSgt Carl Ferrell, firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
* Date/Time: Wednesday, 15 March/1300
* Location: Barksdale Club Ballroom (not the BUFF)
* Info: The intent of Storytellers is to encourage Airmen to share their stories of overcoming obstacles in hopes that doing so will help other Airmen. Please note some may be graphic and elicit strong reactions due to the nature of the story.
* POC: Jeffrey Maiette, 456-8006
* Defenders of Liberty Air Show
* Day/Time: Saturday-Sunday, March 25-26/0900
* Info: There will be a special edition of the Barksdale Bulletin distributed on 20 March containing air show information specific to Team Barksdale employees and residents.
* POC: 2BW Public Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>