Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
* In-person meetings (meeting, event, or conference) will not exceed more than 250 participants.
* Less than 80% of normal occupancy in the workplace.
* High-risk individuals may telework as necessary at the discretion of their commander.
* Unvaccinated military and DoD civilian employees regardless of status of religious accommodation or exemption will continue weekly COVID-19 testing.
* Official base visitors to the installation will need to provide proof of vaccination or an FDA approved COVID-19 test completed no earlier than 72 hours prior to the meeting.
Face covering requirements when inside BAFB facilities are in accordance with the CDC’s COVID-19 Community Levels guidance, and will use “Louisiana” and “Bossier Parish” to determine the community risk level via the following websites:
When Bossier Parish’s community level is listed as low, on-base mask wear is optional, except for,
- Inside all 2 MDG facilities, patients and visitors two years and older will wear masks. 2 MDG personnel working in clinical settings and accessing common areas will wear masks.
When Bossier Parish’s community level is listed as high, the requirement for on-base mask wear remains in effect. 2 BW leadership will actively communicate changes to COVID-19 community levels and associated mask wear requirements.
If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
Call 911 or call ahead to your local emergency facility: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.
Quarantine: Those identified as meeting close contact criteria with a confirmed COVID-19 case or with a pending COVID-19 test(s). Remain home for duration of quarantine until officially cleared.
Isolation: Individuals who are identified as probable or confirmed COVID-19 cases. Remain home, implement contactless meal and hygiene routines, separate from any shared household members and disinfect surfaces after use by the isolated member where sharing cannot be avoided (single bathroom homes, etc.) for the duration of isolation until officially cleared.
Duration, permitted activity, and testing/re-testing requirement will vary pending symptom and vaccination status. Public Health will assess and instruct you on your status initially, and follow-up to “clear” you when appropriate. Protocol may be subject to change based on the latest CDC guidance.
The vaccination is available every day by appointment from 0730-1600 Monday through Friday, and 0930-1600 on Wednesdays. Appointments can be booked through the appointment line at 456-6555.
All members, including eligible beneficiaries may seek off-base locations for the COVID-19 vaccine here: https://www.vaccines.gov/search/.
Members who were vaccinated off base should bring proof of vaccination documentation from the off-base facility to the 2 MDG Immunizations Clinic from 0730-1600 Mon-Fri (0930-1600 Wed), to have it added to your DD2766C record. For more information, please call the Immunizations Clinic at (318) 456-6740.